Feb 13, 2012

Hide and Seek

Where did I go? Where have I been? I left the blogging world in the dust. I wanted to track wedding planning on my blog but… well… I didn’t. It was all I could think about or work on for a whole year and it took every ounce of creative juice that I had. I enjoyed the process but I am so glad it’s behind me. Our wedding day was flawless. It felt ten times better than I had imagined. That happy elated feeling leaves tingles in your body the whole day. We have survived some pretty serious challenges together since the day after our return from our honeymoon. The roller coaster ride hasn’t stopped since.

We are 64 days away from our one year anniversary. 65 days from the anniversary of our first meeting. I look forward to the future year for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your thoughts!